Monday, October 18, 2010

Bad Day!!

I had a bad day today!!! So STRESS!!! Why is everyone blaming me? Am I the only wrong one? The tutor scolded me for other people's fault. It is not my problem if they don't want to study. Is it also my problem if they don't want to listen to others? Why must pretty people get more attention and people keeps blaming others when  actually the pretty one who is not doing work and CAN'T do work. I really feeling like want to run away from all this problem. I never ask for this post. All of you gave it to me. Do you think I want to bear such BIG responsibility. When I throw a tantrum, I have a reason for it. It is not as if I love to throw tantrum. Everyone thinks that I'm selfish but it is for your own good. When I'm doing it for your own good, YOU back stabbed me as if I don't have feeling. I have a HEART and also FEELINGS. Why nobody understands my feeling? WHY? WHY? Is all the leader getting the same problem? If I was given a choice, I would rather be a normal people. LORD, please HELP me.. I really can't stand it any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment