Monday, October 11, 2010

Starter

I'm new to blogging but anyway I want to try to write all my feelings into this. So for starting, I'll just start with how is my day today.
I had a really tiring day with three subjects in one go. Besides that, I have to listen to my tutor babble so much that my soul has flown out of my body. The funny thing is my tutor taught us a very nice lesson about how to get a high self-esteem and she thinks she is having a very high self-esteem. It was so irritating when she starts comparing each other. Finally, the time for her to go out of my class arrived. I really thank God for this is her last class with us. It is a real torture to sit in her class. Next, I had Gerontology. Studying of old people and the changes is making me feel like an old lady too. It makes me imagine how will I look like in the future. Anyway, I don't want to think about it any more. Later, I had my break and since, I had nothing to do so I went and bought myself a book " Ain't She Sweet" by Susan Elizabeth Philips. I'm really hoping it will be a nice book. Then, I continued my class and the class ends at 5. It is a relieved for me. Before I go back to my hostel, I met one of my tutor and she saw me and she starts chanting 'Orange, Orange, Orange' because I was wearing an orange T-shirt today. It was so irritating. Anyway, I had an easy today without much pressure. I'm hoping everyday will be the same.
Going to sleep now..hoping it will be a good night sleep..weee..

No comments:

Post a Comment