Friday, October 15, 2010

Today

Today is Friday. I can't go home today. ARGHH!! Anyway, I had a tiring day with assignments, but, I got to meet Him. I don't know since when this feeling is in me but when I meet him, I had this weird feeling in me. He is not handsome, and he is very quiet but when he starts talking, he is fun to be with. It is so frustrating for me. I really want to get to know him more and wish to be with him, but I know it is impossible because I don't think he even like me. What should I do? I'm trying to push this feeling out of me. Even though, I never get to talk to him more, at least, I got back my best friend in college. She got angry with me and thanks to my friend she is my best friend once again. i really miss her when I fought with her that day. I'm really hoping that we will not fight any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment